Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where everyone knows your name


Rigel in my parents' house in AR. That is his very own wine box stair so he can look out the window.


I am so excited to say that we're going home to visit soon! Joe, Rigel, and I haven't been to Arkansas since November 2009. I have a cousin that's over a year old who I've never met. I never even saw my aunt's pregnant belly. I have to finish up this term and the moment Joe goes on block leave, we're hoping in the car and heading to Arkansas. I'm taking a week off of work. It's going to be a real vacation. With a little house hunting and a dentist appointment (I LOVE my dentist, I wont go to anyone else). Throw in 12 hours in a car with Rigel and Joe and this should be a blast!! :) But Rigel is very excited to see his Grandma Jo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs