Thursday, May 12, 2011

Free time???

I asked my professor last night how long a thesis would take. Well, I'll need about a year. So if I want to graduate in April 2012, I need to get on this! I have a plan now. I know what I need to do to get started. And I have a pretty good idea for a thesis topic.

Work.

School.

Thesis.

Marriage.

Family.

Oh boy!! Did you know that there is an 80% chance that you will get a divorce while in grad school? Compound that with Joe's Army stats. Oh boy!! I told Joe that last night. He just laughs. He says I'm stuck with him. And I'm in school so that he can get out of the Army. He says I have all his support so no worries.

My prof asked me if I had kids. When I said no, he laughed and said I was fortunate. My mom was in grad school when I was little. I don't remember her not being there. Plus my dad is awesome. But I guess it's good I don't have a baby to juggle on top of everything else.

And consider yourself forewarned, I'll be needing LOTS of participants for my study!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs