This will be the last installment. Hope you all have enjoyed the facts! I know I had fun reading many others and even laughed at some of my own. It proved much harder than I originally thought.
76. I wanted to be an astronomer when I was little. I still have star maps and huge binoculars and posters of the moon.
77. After 3 years of school, I decided I didnt want to be a biochem major after an 8 hour lab in the bottom of the chem building. When I went to lab it was nice and sunny. When I left 8 hours later it was snowing... in Arkansas. I decided at that moment I didnt want to spend the rest of my working career in the basement of a building missing out on life around me. It was the best career move of my life.
78. I love brussel sprouts.
79. I am addicted to lotions.
80. Joe and I have decided to have a baby in 5 years. I'll be 32, but I think we'll be in a very good place to bring another life into the world.
81. I love cards. I love making them. I like buying them. I like recieving them. I have boxes of cards in my house waiting for birthdays and special days.
82. When I was a kid, me, my brother, dad, uncle (dad's bro) and his kids used to go for 2 week long camping trips. I wish I was as carefree as I was then.
83. I hope I can be as good as my mother was. I have fears that I wont be.
84. The last spelling test I ever took I got one word wrong. It was- husband. I'm a horrible speller.
85. I have one niece.
86. I hope to attend a Sarah McLachlan concert one of these days.
87. I HATE crowds. I hate standing where others can touch me. I have a very large personal bubble.
88. I am NOT a hugger. I dont like people I barely know to touch me. I'm not one of those people that hug other people either. There have been 3 times in my adult life where I have gotten up to hug and comfort another person (that wasnt a family member) and I remember then very clearly.
89. I no longer stand at the Pledge of Allegence. When the words ring true again for this nation, I might reconsider. Indivisable? Liberty and justice for all? Like hell. And while we're at it, lets take it back to it's ORIGINAL wording!
90. I met David Hyde Pierce and John Mahoney and the dog that plays Eddie on the set of Frasier. We watched a taping when I was out in California on spring break when I was 19 years old.
91. I went to Las Vegas when I was 19. We stayed in the Stratosphere. The ONLY place that carded me was Hard Rock Cafe.
92. I am a hard core pro-choice advocate. My body, my choice. Your body, your choice. It really is that simple.
93. I grew up in the South, but some people think I have an accent while others dont. I do say some words just like my mother, like pie and why. My accent gets very strong if I'm home or even on the phone with my mother.
94. One day I really hope Rigel is a certified therapy dog. He loves people and is a great cuddler. He would love to sit in someone's lap while they talked to us. Or walk through halls greeting everyone with that cute little wagging stumpy tail. We would visit nursing homes and veteran's clinics. We started to work towards it in Arkansas, but then I married Joe and had to move.
95. I have a serious pet peeve about people that dont use their binkers. 96. I'd much rather be camping than at the beach.
97. I love rainy days. I miss Arkansas storms.
98. I lived in Kansas for 2 years and never saw a tornado, but had two pretty serious close calls.
99. Joe says I can make friends in a check out line at Wal-Mart.
100. I one big wish is that I can get a great job when I gratuate with my Masters and Joe can go back to school when he ETSs and doesnt have to worry about going to school AND working. We can move home, buy my aunt's house and start a family.
3 years ago