Thursday, March 31, 2011

100 Facts about ME (part III)



51. I am a fool when it comes to Rigel. I will buy him the best food and treats no matter how much they cost. But when feeding a 6lb animal, the good food lasts quite a while.

52. I own a lemon tree and I hope to have a tea tree soon.

53. I'm not a big fan of alcohol. I'll have a glass of wine once in a while, but I'd rather have water or tea. I don't like the way it makes me feel.

54. I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, not even a puff.

55. Joe and I have a spoon collection, inherited from his grandmother.

56. I've never broken a bone (knock on wood).

57. I want 2 kids, twins would be okay, they run in Joe's family, his mom is a twin.

58. Rigel is the first dog that has been all mine. As a kid, we had a husky named Kodiak Copper Chef Bandit Edward Minden, called Cody for short, then lots of outside cats. My parents now have an Airedale named Arlo and a German Shepherd named Max.

59. I've been called for jury duty 7 times, 5 while I was in college, then 2 more since Joe and I have been traveling the world and unable to attend. But I cant wait to actually sit on a jury.

60. Favorite tv show of all time was Buffy the Vampire Slayer, yeah, I was that 14 year old girl. But I can watch Friends reruns over and over again.

61. My birthday is January 20th. My family's birthdays all fall in ajoing months, Dad - October, Mom - November, Brother - December, Me - January. Joe's is in July.

62. My absoulte favorite resturant on the whole planet is Wiederkehr's Resturant in Altus, Arkansas. I miss it when I cant go for my birthday. It would be my hypothetical "last meal".

63. I have a pill phobia.

64. I also dont like elevators and will avoid them at all costs.

65. My brother and I were named after a scanning electron microscope, our initials were SEM, before I got married.

66. The shortest job I've ever had was for about a month at a florist. I loved that job, the people were awesome and the place always smelled like roses, but the manager was a drug addict who was so hard to work for.

67. I don't have any tattoos.

68. The first thing I ever won was a 50 gallon aquarium with a wooden stand. I entered a drawing at a pet store when I was about 6. The next day we got the call to go pick it up. It's still in our family.

69. I'd rather be cold than hot.

70. I've been in 3 weddings beside my own, bride's maid in 2 and candle lighter when I was a little kid.

71. I love sushi. I could eat Japanese food everyday.

72. I don't like celery because of the stings.

73. I dont eat mushy vegitables but I'll eat just about any veggie raw.

74. I LOVE movie theater popcorn and will go watch scary movies with my husband just so I can eat some popcorn.

75. Nothing is more soothing than a cup of hot tea and someone rubbing my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs