Sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved...liebster (in German)
The Liebster Award is for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
This beautiful award is from Bethany over at Canines & Cadences. So she has 11 questions I have to fill out. So here goes...
1. Which issue (politics, religion, etc) are you most passionate about? Oh what a hard question! And it's just the first one! So anyone who knows me knows I am passionate about many many things. But since this is the Sara & Rigel blog, we'll go with the obvious one.. about dogs. Well, designer dogs to be exact. I was actually just on Pinterest, innocent Pinterest, where I saw someone talking about a corgi / lab mix. Where the dog "looks like a puppy" it's whole life. Gag me now! I HATE this whole hybrid dog movement. There are perfectly amazing dogs in rescues and shelters waiting for loving homes while there are people out there that want to create these special mutts in their backyard, in some cases causing problems with the mother dog and the puppies. Anyway, I will save you from the nitty gritty.
2. What is your S.S.B.? (Secret Single Behavior -- from Sex & The City) I have no idea what this means. LOL! I'm not a good "girl." I've seen Sex & and the City, but I'm not well versed enough in it to know what this is. Sorry.
3. What is your "deal breaker" in a relationship? Respect for my goals. And the fact that I'm not a typical "girl." I don't wear make up. I don't dress up. I'm a jeans kind of a gal. I've had "boys" break up with me because I don't wear make up. Suck it up dudes. Not into it. And my goals. It's not like I have weird goals. But they tend to conflict with some guys' idea of what a wife should do. Thankfully, Joe is totally cool with my education / career goals and is uber supportive of them all!
4. What is your radio tuned to when you're in the car by yourself? I have this awesome iPod holder thingy. I hardly ever listen to the radio.
5. What is the cheesiest pick-up line you've received? What's your favorite item at Taco Bell? Well, I would like to go buy you as many soft taco supremes you can handle.
6. If you could have any exotic animal for a pet, what would it be? PENGUIN!!
7. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? What is your routine? I can be ready in about an hour and be completely ready for whatever. First I have to take care of Rigel, so that's the very first thing I do. Then shower and dress. Can I mention that I HATE to blow dry my hair, ugh.
8. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Smurfs. I could name them all! I wanted to be tiny and blue so badly!!
9. What is one hot-button issue that you wish everyone would just shut up about? Well, hot-button, so this could be rough. But I have to pick the prochoice / prolife debate.
10. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Twister, hands down! This confuses Joe to no end! I know every word of this movie! And I just adore it! Even after living in Kansas and almost being in a tornado, I still love it. Why? I don't know. It's just a fave I never tire of.
11. What would your significant other say is your best quality? My hair. Which is strange right, knowing how much I hate to fix it. Joe says I have model hair. With the help of my stylist, Martha, and really wonderful hair products, I can make it really nice in just a few moments. Joe will sit and play with my hair, which I love because my mother used to do the same when I was near her.