Monday, August 20, 2012

Must App Mondays!

I'm going to try something new. I've never been a scheduled blogger. But I want to be. And I have so many wonderful apps I want to share with you guys. So every Monday I'm going to write about an iPhone app I have and love! Does anyone have any cool rhyming name ideas? Must App Mondays was the best I could come up with. Kinda like must-have, but less of a tongue twister.


Anyway, the app I'm going to share with you today is actually my newest app. It's called TouchRetouch. I believe it was $.99 in the app store. There is a free/lite version, but it has a watermark on the final product. I refuse to pay more than a buck for any app (with very very very few exceptions). I have quite a few fun photo apps, but this one is very cool. I didnt know this sort of editting was even possible on an iPhone!

Here's the description straight from the App Store:

So here's my before picture:

And here is my after picture!!

I spent a good bit of time fussing around with this app trying to see what I could "erase" and what I couldn't. Small things are erased flawlessly! But sometimes the erased part was very noticable. I tried to erase part of a house just to see what it would do. Needless to say, it was kinda weird. But I have so many pictures from Colorado Springs of amazing mountains - but with a street light or stop light in the shot. These small details were erased without any trouble. I can already tell this will be a go-to app for me!

There is a lovely tutorial when you first open the app. PAY ATTENTION! There's some great information there.

I hope you enjoyed this first installment of the new Must App Mondays!!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I have a little something for you over at my blog today :) http://caninescadences.blogspot.com/2012/08/feeling-love.html

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs