Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graduation Gear!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in and share some amazing new things! First I wanted to show you this beautiful print I ordered from a shop on Etsy - Cedar House Keepsakes. Angela made this beautiful custom creation just for me! She has some wonderful ideas in her shop. I highly suggest you check her out. I will be ordering from her again for weddings and housewarming gifts. So beautiful, professional, personable, and very reasonable priced. My very large 11"x14" print was only $25!! All of the examples in her shop have hearts for the location instead of the star, but I really wanted a star instead. One quick convo later and she said she could do it for me. This is really why I love Etsy. They shop owners are so personable and willing to do what they can to make a customer happy. And trust me, I am THRILLED with my print. I want to order more right now! I might go get one for Arkansas.... quick someone stop me!!

The next thing I wanted to show you was my new class ring! So anyone who ordered a class ring in high school knows exactly how expensive they are. I have a high school ring, but not an undergrad ring, since I was too busy getting married and moving to Kansas with Joe. But as you all know, going back to school was always a goal of mine, so having a class ring was important to me too. Well, the ring the school offers is just plain UGLY. I hate to say it, but it is. I have no idea who picked it out, but it's gross. I would NEVER pay $450 on that ugly ring. So I went shopping. And the prices out in the world aren't great either. I was looking at about $300 for a traditional class ring. Then I found this one. I'm older and more modern and I think this sleek class ring was exactly what I was looking for. And you'll never guess where I found it.... Things Remembered! The place you buy monogrammed money clips and baby rattles! I ordered it about 5 weeks ago and it came in this weekend. It's well worth the wait. And cost HALF as much as the other rings I was looking at.

Graduation is just around the corner. I get very anxious if I think about it too much. Graduation. Moving home. Finding a job. Joe ETSing. Joe starting school. So many GREAT changes are heading our way. I just have to take it one day at a time or it all seems so overwhelming.

Speaking of overwhelming... have I told you about my survey yet? LOL! For my masters thesis, I am doing a survey about the public's trust of authority figures, like police officers. I need 1500 responses in 20 days. It only takes about 3 minutes to complete. I have 425 responses right now... with 15 days left. Overwhelming. So if you havent yet, please take just a few minutes out of your day to HELP ME OUT and take my survey. Here's the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F58TVY7

I would be forever grateful if you shared the link too. Thanks in advance.

Have a great Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs