Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Play a game with Megan Dub-Yuh! #3

Let's play again!! Come on guys! Run over to Megan Dub-Yuh right now! Takes just a few minutes to link up!





Megan's question is:
Now that it is swimsuit season and everyone is heading to the pool or the beach do you wear a 1-piece or 2-? What type of SPF do you use?

I've had the same black and white one piece for a few years now. I used to have a green tankini that I just loved, but I think my mom stole it when she got her Jacuzzi.

I haven't been swimming in the day light (just in the jacuzzi at night) in years. I'm not sure I even own any real sun screen, just the usual moisturizer I use daily. But when I liked in AR and went to the lake, I'm sure I used sunscreen. But I'm lucky enough to usually tan, not burn. But here in Colorado, where the sun is SOOOO close, I burn if I'm outside too long.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love you!! Know I can always count on you... boo to everyone else. :D

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs