Monday, February 7, 2011

Nook Discoveries II

New books I've found!

I'm 30 pages into The Perfect Husband and it's already a great read. Some interesting language, def an adult book. But I can tell it's gonna be good! It's labeled as a "FBI Triller."





I finished Switched this morning. It's probably a teen book, but I liked it nonetheless. It's about a trylle, or a troll, but not the trolls you normally think of. There are two more in the series. I've already downloaded them. Switched and the 2nd book are lendable, let me know if you'd like to borrow them. :)

To Kill A Warlock, a Paranormal Urban Fantasy (Book 1 of the Dulcie O'Neil Series) by H.P. Mallory is awesome as well, also a quick read. Not my favorite H.P. Mallory book, but I'd recommend it if you want a fun cute book to read. It's also lendable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs