Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fame


Two good friends and I went to see Fame tonight. It's really cool to be able to go watch a movie in a theater where things arent blowing up. I go to the movies with Joe occasionally, but they are all guy movies. He just refuses to go see anything that doesnt have guns in it.

We had great conversation afterwards too. I've always had girl friends. But I've never really had such great friends as these people. I can be *me* around these people. I can be completely honest about myself and my thoughts. And they understand. I am SO lucky I have such great friends. And even better - I work with them!! Things happen, people come and go, especially since we're all with Army soldiers. But I will seriously miss some people here in Junction City!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs