Thursday, November 8, 2012

My BIG boy!

 
Rigel turned 6 yesterday! It makes me sad that I was so busy yesterday so I didnt get to spend most of the day with him. But when I was home, we played outside because I know it's his favorite thing to do.
 
I cant believe I've had him for so long. Someone told me just the other day that we were like a packaged deal, if you want Sara you get Rigel too. He is my constant. I didnt know we would have this life when I got him. I was a senior in college. Joe hadnt even proposed yet. But I am so thankfully that he came to live with me. With all the PCSs and the deployments and training, it's nice to have that one thing that is alway there. Rigel is my constant. I still get excited to come home and see him.

1 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

He looks like such a sweet dog :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs