Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday. I cant help but think about the couples and families that are separated for whatever reason; wars, careers, school. I hope you can find some joy in this holiday season in spite of the distance between you and your loved ones.

I am thankful for...

... my loving husband who means the world to me.
... my supportive parents who are always there for me and my family.
... my wonderful pup, Rigel, who is my complete sanity at some moments.
... the good health of my family who have to stick around for a very long time.
... my friend Mandy, who has become like the sister I've never had. I will miss her so much.
... the internet. I got this idea from a different blog, but it's so totally true! It keeps us all connected and informed.
... my Twitter friends and military family.
... my Blackberry. Along the same lines as the internet, keeps me in touch with all the important people in my life.
... the move we're preparing for. It has come at a perfect time.
... the life we've made for ourselves and the great future we have ahead of us. I cant wait to see what the future has in store for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs