Thursday, November 28, 2013

Here's to an okay Thanksgiving

I wasn't sure I had a Thanksgiving post in me. But I woke up this morning after spending the evening with my family and realized I do.

I am thankful for my family who love and support me no matter what. I have the best family I can imagine. And if I've learned anything in the last 107 days, its that some people do not have the family they deserve.

I am thankful for Rigel, my sanity. He's the best little pup there is.

I am thankful for my friends who had been there for me lately. Many have stepped up to make sure I'm okay. I will never forget that.

I am thankful for my job, co-workers, manager, and director. I work with such amazing, thoughtful, wonderful folks. I love my job and could not ask for a better group of people to work with every day.

I am thankful for my house. After renting for over a decade of my life, we had the ability to buy my dream house. I feel safe and comfortable there. It will be a great home for years to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs