Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yogurt Maker??

I'll spare you the whole long story about talking to my mom. But basically it all came down to the junk our government is putting into our food. There was a girl in Japan who started her perod at THREE YEARS OLD because of the hormones in their food. My mother has a farm with chickens and will be getting goats soon. And I'm looking at starting a family soon. And researching what's best for baby. I fully intend on making my own baby food. My aunt made her own, it's not hard at all. And now there are machines out there that will be a big help.

But with the arrival of my mother's goats, I will have the ability to make my own yogurt and cheese for my children. My mom bought this for me today so I could get to practicing. I love yogurt and will enjoy making my own. There are different recipes and different ways to make yogurt, but it's basically chemistry when you get right down to is. I am so excited to get this in the mail!! Just wanted to share! http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/automatic-yogurt-maker/?pkey=e%7Cyogurt%7C3%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCHNoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Featured_Recipe_Rule-_-

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you. I was a vegetarian in College because I didn't want to consume all the hormones they put in commercial meat... I fell off the wagon.

Someone else recently was telling me they wanted to get a yogurt machine too... You will have to give us an update later on how it works. Yogurt having live cultures weirds me out enough to not make any myself but I am still curious.

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs