Friday, December 31, 2010

Nook Discoveries!

Yep, I got a Nook for Christmas. I want to share some of the things currently on my Nook.

Crock Pot Cookbook by R. Wilson : This 1007 page cookbook was only $.99!! I've made the Sweet & Sour Chicken and plan on making the Coq Au Vin II tomorrow for New Years. No pics, but pretty simple recipes with only a few ingredients. It's also lendable.

100 Quotes to make you think! by Wolfgang Riebe : Just a cute quick read when you dont have time for a chapter book. I believe this one was free.

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble, a Paranormal Romance / Urban Fantasy (Book 1 of the Jolie Wilkins Series) by H.P. Mallory : I JUST finished this book today. It was $.99 and is lendable. It's just a super fun book about a regular girl that finds out she's a witch. And of course she's in love with a super cute English warlock!

Toil and Trouble, a Paranormal Romance / Urban Fantasy (Book 2 of the Jolie Wilkins Series) by H.P. Mallory : And there's a sequal!! I have read the first few pages of this one as a preview. This one is also lendable. And it was $2.99.

If you want to borrow any of these books, just let me know! Just leave a comment with your email. Or email me at sara.sutliff@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Sara and Rigel | Design Poppiness Designs